Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I made a Facebook fanpage.

I am doing a trial run to see if this is a useful way to interact with my friends. I don't have a wares to peddle, but I do often find myself sending links over and over to people, or forwarding sales or juggling the two. I want to funnel a lot of the consumerism through the "fan" page, especially for short blurbs, get more friends interacting, and get more two way traffic going from here to FB and vice versa. So while I put myself in the "products" category, it's because that's what I'll be discussing a lot.

I'll try to be diligent about keeping the content from going too stagnant. I also feel Facebook will help me to keep things more brief. I get so wordy with my blogs and I get so wrapped up I have to drop it to do something else before I finish...

I would ask if you think the page is useful, but it remains to be seen, doesn't it?

Regardless, I do a lot of online shopping, a lot of shop talk with my ladies, and get an obscene amount of sale alerts and it need to be shared!

Plus, if you're reading this with Google reader or similar, I highly suggest you mosey on over to the actual blog and check out the pretty new background.

No comments: